- Remove jewelry and Bag when showering or bathing. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water
Avoid wearing jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
- Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
- Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the Jewelry as it may jeopardizes the integrity of the material.
Remove jewelry when applying make-up, creams to avoid the residue getting on the jewelry
- Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.
- Remember to tag us on our social media platforms using the hashtag #Mytruheritage
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device