TruHeritage provides trendy, top-quality tie-on and clasp waist beads handmade in Ghana ,Nigeria and Cameroon. We aim to encourage women to love and embrace every inch of their bodies, no matter their size or shape. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that every customer who wears our waist beads can look in the mirror and feel sexy and confident .You need to Adorn your waist dear Queens . This is the perfect piece to tap into the spirit of our ancestors and your heritage while looking and feeling beautiful from the inside out.
Our handcrafted waist beads are made with care and love
Waist Beads either single or multiple strands of beads made from various kinds of glass, metal, crystals, vinyl and wooden beads worn around the waist ,hip and stomach. This is an ancient tradition originating in Africa, worn for many reasons like expression of femininity, healing, protection, rights of passage during puberty, baby naming ceremony, maintaining the figure, and intimacy with a husband or lover. Rather worn for traditional reasons or fashion waist beads are the perfect tool to tap into the spirit of our ancestors while looking and feeling beautiful from the inside out.
REASONS WOMEN WEAR WAISTBEADS:
- Symbol of femininity it is worn to express the confidence of a woman
- Cultural heritage and pride
- To tone the woman's body in such a way that their waist are synched.This gives their physique an admiration definition.
- Tracks weight goals (If you are losing weight the beads will start to fall from the original placement but if you are gaining weight the beads will get tighter and start to rollup)
- For fashion purposes.
- Sexual attraction ( in some African traditions it is believed to make me male partner attracted to you )
- Mark of beauty
- Symbol of fertility.